XX:me - Beautiful World [Single] - Anime Soundtrack | OstNimeIki

XX:me - Beautiful World [Single]

XX:me - Beautiful World [Single]

XX:me - Beautiful World [Single]

Darling in the FranXX Ending 3

Download Ost Ending 3 Darling in the FranXX

Yo, Kali ini mimin bakal membagikan Ost Ending 3 Darling in the FranXX "Beautiful World" by XX:me Full ver. dengan bitrate mp3 320kbps

Yo, For this time I will share Darling in the FranXX 3rd Ending theme "Beautiful World" by XX:me Full version with bitrate mp3 320kbps

#1

Download "Darling in the FranXX" Ending Theme

"Beautiful World" by XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)]

Title :Beautiful World
Artist(s) :XX:me (Kiss Me; キス・ミー) [Zero Two (Haruka Tomatsu), Ichigo (Kana Ichinose), Miku (Nanami Yamashita), Kokoro (Saori Hayami), Ikuno (Shizuka Ishigami)]
Format :Mp3
Bitrate :320kbps
Use :Ep 8-?
OST :Ending
Size :10.8 MB
Download :

Play

  • "Beautiful World" by XX:me (TV Size Ver.) : Download

This is only a preview

Buy the original for support the Artist

Buy at : CDJapan | Amazon | Tsutaya | Yesasia | Animate | Tower | HMV |

Jangan lupa dukung kami dengan berkomentar ya :)

Don't forget to support us with leave comments :)

Keywords:

Ending 3 Darling in the FranXX Full , Darling in the FranXX Ending Mp3 Download
Please write your comments